Monday 19 March 2018

Tidy desk - tidy mind?

So after my last post, my poor desk/study looked very much in disarray. Large amounts of paper, card, glue sticks, die cuts, stickers, scissors and off cuts to name but a few made up the disorganised mess I'd created. There were boxes of all kinds of papery paraphernalia as well as rubber stamps and stamp pads, paper clips, string, washi tape and loads more besides.





It didn't help the fact that I'm working on another journal 
alongside my kitchen one




It needed tidying that's for sure. But where did I begin. I walked in and then did a turn around several times. It was daunting, trying to find the right place for so many bits of journal stuff bearing in mind I'll want to get it all out again in the next few days.









Today was the turning point


It had to be done



Mind you this is only one corner - you don't need to see the rest!!!



Back soon. P x

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely corner, Patricia.
    Pity we can't just make it all look tidy with a wriggle of the nose - like 'Samantha'!
    Happy week. Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know what you mean Betty. Lovely to hear from you. Happy week too! Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely images, Pat. Your corner is feminine and sweet, and that chair! Wow, I love that, it is gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Trish. I love it when it's tidy but unfortunately it doesn't last long!! Px

      Delete
  4. That one corner looks perfect and in fact I think it all looks perfect . . . so much fun seeing what you have been up to.
    Happy Easter!
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah thank you Connie. Hope you had a good Easter too x

      Delete

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to pop by and let me know what you think.