Wednesday 4 January 2023

A new start


Hello to anyone who has just found me. I blogged years ago but I lapsed.  So at the moment I'm floundering around trying to remember the key elements of fonts, photos and all the other paraphernalia involved in posting - bear with me is all I ask.

I dabble in writing poetry and quotes, in various forms, nothing grand but I find it relaxing.  I also enjoy journalling and I have a couple of Instagram accounts, so it goes without saying that photography also features in my interests.

I love cooking and enjoy trying out new recipes. I’ve been cobbling together lots of recipes over the years from friends, family and colleagues so that maybe one day I might write a book about the memories they evoke.

Thanks for reading this and I’ll be back soon. P

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely surprise to see you blogging again. I look forward to reading and seeing your journalling, cooking, and anything that interests you! I see you now have six grandchildren: so do we, the youngest is just nine months. Cheers from Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to hear from you. I miss blogging and really hope to stick with it this time. There’s things that I’d forgotten but I’ve been playing around the site and it’s slowly coming back to me. Look forward to seeing your posts too. x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to pop by and let me know what you think.