Saturday 17 September 2016

Autumn - new season and new beginning.....


As Autumn is beginning to descend upon us, I have decided to re-start my blogging journey once more.  It's been some time since I wrote anything and I must say I've missed the experience. I have been catching up with some of you on Instagram and its been great to follow and be followed but I enjoy blogging too. My dear blogging friend Connie at Crafty Home Cottage has been in touch several times enquiring about my welfare and whereabouts and it is her thought provoking words which has led me back into the fold again.



Enough for now,  but I will be back again very soon.

Happy weekend!  Px


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunset ? I always find it hard to tell which but it is beautiful anyway.......

    Welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely photo P, and welcome back to Blogland. Great meeting up with you this week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia
    Funny that, I was just thinking about you the other day, wondering what you were up to, and then I saw you on Cheryl's blog - I must be psychic :). Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you and Patricia had a lovely meet up...
    I look forward to reading more posts when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia, I was excited when I opened my blog and saw that you had posted. It is great to have you back, and if I had anything to do with that; I am happy about that, too. I know that I am not the only one who has missed you. Beautiful photo! We are enjoying a lovely cool autumn day here as well. It's wonderful to turn the air conditioner off and have the windows open. I love this time of the year :)
    Have a lovely week and again Welcome Back!
    Your blogging sister,
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really good to see you back again Patricia. Look forward to future posts.
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also trying to get back into the blogging. I am enjoying catching up and trying to get my summer adventures onto my own blog.....It will be nice to get back into it.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely to see a post from you again Patricia. It will be good to hear about your busy summer. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to pop by and let me know what you think.