Wednesday 16 November 2011

Remembering with pride......

Our thoughts go out on this Remembrance weekend to all those who served their country in times of war and for those who paid the ultimate price and did not return. In my family special thoughts to a few brave men whom I did not know but 'found' them whilst tracing my family history.

Morris Bones - Flanders 1917
Horace Bones - Flanders 1916
Charles Bones - Salonika 1918
John Kimber Curtice - Flanders 1917

Great Uncle Fred Dean aged 22 who died on the beach at Salerno in 1943

Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun
and in the morning. We will remember them. For your tomorrow we gave our today....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to pop by and let me know what you think.