Monday 29 July 2024

Chicken supper





Hello all. 

Just a quick peek at tonight’s supper. Milanese chicken with Spaghetti and Tomato Ragu




I love cooking. I love food and I cook from scratch at least 5/6 days a week. This is one of our favourites. I use my air fryer a lot and it came up trumps with the chicken. I also do a lot of batch cooking for the freezer, so there’s always a meal I can pull out on a busy day.  

I love anything Italian and this is so tasty and doesn’t take long. What’s your favourite meal?


See you soon P x





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to pop by and let me know what you think.

Afternoon Walk

Oh we did have a lovely walk today taking in the beauty of the countryside. The hedgerows and fields were brimming with spectacular blooms a...