Saturday 20 July 2024

Connecting with nature



 





Hello again. We’re away at the moment in our campervan in Sussex on the South Downs. Beautiful site, very peaceful and the weather could not be better. Lots of walking and plenty of fresh air. 

I’m not a lover of the heat but I’ll always find a shady spot to relax and read a book or two. My husband on the other hand can’t sit still and you’ll often find him washing and waxing our camper - in the midday sun!! It can’t be done at home as we keep it on a farm several miles away, so he takes the opportunity when we’re away. 




I love the outside life and connecting with nature.  



I’ll be back again soon. P



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to pop by and let me know what you think.

Afternoon Walk

Oh we did have a lovely walk today taking in the beauty of the countryside. The hedgerows and fields were brimming with spectacular blooms a...