Monday 15 July 2024

WANDERER RETURNS

I’m afraid I lapsed over the last 18 months. Not sure why or how but it happened nevertheless. Drawn a line underneath that and now look forward to getting to know you again and meeting new bloggers.

I’m hoping there’s not been too many changes to the site but I’m eager to give it another go. 



I’ll start off with my garden, which certainly had its fair share of rain this last few months. Mind you, everything is looking so green and fresh. We’ve found that by keeping our eye on it during the winter months and doing the odd bits of pruning, lessens the huge backlog in the Spring. We love spending time in our garden and enjoy the silence and birdsong.

That’s all for now.  See you soon P



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to pop by and let me know what you think.

Afternoon Walk

Oh we did have a lovely walk today taking in the beauty of the countryside. The hedgerows and fields were brimming with spectacular blooms a...