Monday 22 July 2024

Keeping dry on a wet day

Morning all. What a difference a day makes. Woke up to a misty, moisty morning with no sign of it getting any brighter. The hills are most definitely not alive today. Fortunately it’s very cosy in our campervan and I’ve brought plenty of things to read and do, including my mini paint set and my handmade sketchbook. I’d seen it on Instagram and simply had to have one - like you do!



I did wonder if it would really do the job. It did  ðŸ˜Š






enjoy creating, especially art. I’m not an artist, per se, but art journalling gives me a thrill (unless it goes horribly wrong) which it often does! Anyway, I have fun. Which is what it’s all about isn’t it?

Have a good day and I’ll catch up again soon. P x

4 comments:

  1. You are so right, it is all about having fun. I never worry about the end result, I just enjoy the process.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit. The header picture was one I created myself in Photoshop elements. You can add the header picture in the blogger dashboard. You go to settings and then layout. That is where you would do the navigation bar as well. It's been years since I've done it and don't recall the exact procedure. I used to change things up all the time but decided a long time ago to just leave it as is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ann. I’ve been messing about and changing themes to find what I want. I’ll give this a go.

      Delete
  2. A pretty garden and a great campervan. Yes, have fun - even if it rains. It's really miserable here in Swansea at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to pop by and let me know what you think.

Afternoon Walk

Oh we did have a lovely walk today taking in the beauty of the countryside. The hedgerows and fields were brimming with spectacular blooms a...